The perfect compliment to modern and Scandi-inspired interiors, the Coogee Maxi Bunk Bed is crafted from a combination of European Beech wood, Australian/New Zealand pine timber and engineered wood.
Suitable for children aged 6+, this bunk bed is perfect for families that are strapped for floor space and need a flexible solution for siblings that share, or those with a mini sociable bunny always having sleepovers.
With the longevity Boori is famous for at the heart of its design, the Coogee Maxi Bunk Bed can start life as intended, and later be unbunked and converted to a standalone single bed and double bed if family needs change or your kids need their own room.
- Bed frame crafted from a combination of sustainably sourced European Beech wood and Australian/New Zealand Pine timber.
- End and side panel components made of engineered timber. Base slats use LVL timber.
- Fits Australian standard double bed ~190cm x 136cm (bottom bunk) and single bed ~188cm x 90cm (top bunk) mattresses. Mattresses sold separately. Thickness of the top bunk mattress should not exceed 18cm.
- Ladder can be assembled on either the right or left side of the bed
- Maxi bunk bed can be split into one single bed and one double bed
- Comes flat packed and requires assembly
- Comes with a 3-5 year warranty