With versatility at the core of the Natty collection, we’ve created a range of kids’ beds with unique functionality that allows them to adapt to suit your family’s changing needs. The Natty Guarded Single Bed starts off life as a modern two-toned single bed with guarded sides; these sides can later be removed as the child grows and no longer needs them.
We’ve used a combination of our signature solid wood (Australian Araucaria) and engineered timber to create a stylish and contemporary look. With guarded sides, you’ll have peace of mind that your child is safe and secure in this stylish kids’ single bed.
- The Natty Guarded Single Bed is crafted from a combination of Australian/New Zealand pine timber, and engineered timber
- Modern two-tone design.
- Requires standard Australian single bed mattresses (188cm x 92cm, 190cm x 90cm), sold separately.
- Distance from base to top of guarded side measures approximately 36cm. It is recommended that the mattress thickness does not exceed 18cm.
- Features a handy bedside tray for easy access to items. (Optional)
- Guarded side can be removed.
- Can later be converted to a loft or bunk bed – requires separate purchase of the BK-NACSV22 (loft legs + ladder) and/or BK-TICK (bottom bunk) conversion kits
- Packed flat for easy home assembly.
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting source or your computer setting.