Our High Loft Bed elevates the bed to provide stacks of space for storage, or for use as a desk or play area. Minimal yet contemporary in design it makes the most of even the most compact spaces. You can convert any of our single modular beds into a HIGH loft bed that caters to boys and girls. An angled ladder makes for easier climbing.
Choose a Headboard and Footboard Designs – Emily / Evan / Tommy (Refer to Single Beds)
Good to know
• High loft beds are suitable for kids 6 years old and above.
• This is a Modular bed that allows you to choose the exact components you need to re-configure the bed effortlessly from a single bed to a low loft bed or a high loft bed or into a bunk bed and back into single beds.
• Constructed to safety standards.
• Low VOC paint finished that complies with European Safety Standard EN71-3.
• The safe, wide angled ladder can be positioned on either side and at either end of the bunk, to make the most of every bedroom shape and size. The angle makes climbing up easier for younger children.
• Or choose a staircase unit either left or right, with sturdy railing and 4 nos. of storage drawers
• Add a trundle for storage or extra sleep space or bedposts to transform the bed into a beautiful timeless poster bed or additional safety side rails for peace of mind. Trundle and safety side rails available as options. Shop for matching bed accessories too.
• Crafted from solid wood and composites
• Requires standard sizes mattresses, sold separately. Single mattress 90 x 190cm. Our standard size beds also make it easy for you to get mattresses and bedding.
• Calls for our expert assembly service